Give us a call: (919) 469-1817
Why hire Metcalf Painting and Interiors?
Before you decide to do-it-yourself or hire the least expensive painter you can find, here are some points to consider that suggest the lowest price may not be the best value.
- Safety – Painting can be hazardous work. Hire a professional contractor that is fully insured. Metcalf Painting and Interiors carries workers compensation and general liability – $1,000,000 aggregate.
- Experience – Metcalf Painting and Interiors has been in business for over 30 years with over 15,000 satisfied clients.
- Preparation – Getting the surface properly prepared makes all the difference. We know the value of preparation and will do it right. The choices of paint today are much more complicated than just oil and latex. Metcalf Painting and Interiors knows what products work best for each individual application.
- Supervision – All of our jobs are fully supervised. We treat your property with care and respect.
- Final Inspection & Payment – We do a final inspection with the homeowner and do not request payment until the job has been completed to the your satisfaction. We accept cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) Credit card payments incur a 3% processing fee.
- Guarantee – We offer a 2-year guarantee on all workmanship, as well as product warranties from only the best brands in the industry.
Metcalf Painting and Interiors has been transforming houses and businesses in, Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Holly Springs, Raleigh, Garner, Wake Forest, Fuquay Varina, NC. since 1986.